What is the Women in Football Mentoring Programme?
The programme is designed to help you utilise the power of mentoring to accelerate your career, while also helping your personal growth. It will be led by award-winning Goal 17, world leaders in developing mentoring programmes, who will work in partnership with WIF.
Who can apply?
Applications are open to WIF members aged 18 years and above.
What is included?
- Three half-day remote training sessions to help you prepare for your mentoring experience, find your mentor, support you and your mentor and launch your partnership
- Three months' support from our mentoring experts
- Comprehensive training for your mentor
What are the benefits?
- An opportunity to create your own personalised mentoring plan, while clarifying your goals and ambitions for the programme
- Discover how to identify, approach and secure a senior-level mentor
- Award-winning expert training will be offered to all mentors, to ensure they are best prepared to support you
- Experience empowerment through mentoring
- Develop your leadership and communication skills, heighten your self- awareness and create an ability to lead your own development
- Connect and network with other aspiring leaders in the football industry
How do we meet?
With the challenges of social distancing and increased isolation, it has become harder to maintain connections with others. Mentoring gives you the framework for regular effective interactions.
How much does it cost?
The special price for WIF members is £250 + VAT (per person).
How to apply
You will be required to send a copy of your CV and cover letter (no more than 250 words) explaining why the WIF Mentoring Programme is for you.